- Adama Tamba scores 50 goals in Eleven games- another history in women football.
2. The KM 3rd division has just played 2 games when GFF abruptly. The football federation has sighted to interfere with the KM 3rd division administration. A 16 team league was extended to 17 were the KM accommodated one slot from Bakau which doesn’t go well with the Bakau committe who in return reported the matter to the federation.
3. The death of Hamidou Badjie shows that football is losing its meaning among the youths.
4. Since November, 16 teams have been training only to play 2 games, the Ramadan is fast approaching and Nawettan games as well. How long shall we deprive footballers from playing football? The beneficiaries which is the footballers Should be bigger than us.
5. Quote from from the first Gambia football president Mustapha Kebbeh once said “its only a coward who fears to entertain or hide his agendas from the stakeholders.
6. Impunity, mysterious revenge awaits KM & LRR regions ahead on congress, is Kaba Bajo Out To Develop Football Or To Clinched On Gff Presidency?
7. Lamin Kaba Bajo and his Executive fail an Elective Congress in CRR last weekend that sees the re election of Numu Kunda Kanyi who is not a fan of the current football federation. Funnily, over the week a delegation of stakeholders from CRR believe to be in favour Gambia football federation sent a petition to National Sports Council to challenge the legality of the Elective Congress.
8. Last week Kaba and his delegation were whisked away by the LRR stakeholders when they were suspected of clandestine moves around the area. They tried to forge an elective congress last Saturday in LRR only to be informed whiles on their way around Kombo Brikama that the governor has cancelled the planned Congress.
9. Last week Kaba and his delegation were whisked away by the LRR stakeholders when they were suspected of clandestine moves around the area. They tried to forge an elective congress last Saturday in LRR only to be informed whiles on their way around Kombo Brikama that the governor has cancelled the planned Congress. What an embarrassment.
10. According to a reliable source Bakary Jammeh the elder brother of the former minister of youths and sport under Yahya Jammeh APRC government and his colleague in football house and the former editor at Gambia daily observer newspaper Baboucar Camara ( The Jaliba Kuyateh of GFF) are busy calling teams in KM region against president of KM region Mr Dampha and his team.
11. Can someone tell Kaba that it is not business as usual. And he cannot just fit in the equations as far the New Gambia is concerned. His face is a reminder of the miserable past. WRITTEN
BY OUSMAN KINTEH
Join The Conversation