Are you looking to regularise your Immigration Status. If yes we can help.
- Do you have a child who is a British citizen?
If yes, we can help you settle in the UK
- Do you have a child born in the UK who has lived here continuously for 7 years.
If yes we can help you settle in the UK.
- Do you have a child born in the UK who has lived in the UK continuously for 10 years.
If yes your child is eligible for registration as a British citizen
- Have you lived in the UK continuously for 20 years?
If yes, we may be able to help you
- Are you under the age of 25 years old and have you lived in the United Kingdom half your life.
If yes you are entitled to settlement in the UK
- Has your entry clearance application being refused?
We can help you with your appeal
- Are you an EEA national or the family member of an EEA National living in the UK.
We can help you with your Indefinite leave to remain application under the EU Family settlement scheme
- If you are an Extended family member of an EEA national whose application was previously
refused without a right of appeal
We can re-open your case now and help you reinstate your appeal rights due to new Home Office policy
- Do you want to bring your wife or your child to join you in the UK?
If yes, we can help you
- If you are a businessman and want to set up a business in the UK, we can help you and your family to settle in the UK if you have a minimum of £50,000.00 (fifty thousand pounds) to invest
- If you are a victim of human trafficking/modern day slavery,
We may be able to help you
- If you are detained facing removal or deportation or applications for revocation of a deportation order,
We can help you
- For representation in all your appeals to the First & Upper Tribunals, High Court,
The Court of Appeal, and The Supreme court we can help